-
April 30th, 2005, 12:36 PM
#1271
Senior Hostboard Member
Rofl XD WOWZA! The guy is weak in nerves O_o
Um, can you post the answers maybe? There's weak chance I'll ever play this game.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 30, 2005 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>
-
April 30th, 2005, 12:49 PM
#1272
Senior Hostboard Member
I would, but there are a fair number of questions, and they're presented at random. Keep guessing; OCB managed to do it...
-
April 30th, 2005, 12:51 PM
#1273
Senior Hostboard Member
lol owell, okay. I try [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 30th, 2005, 08:49 PM
#1274
Senior Hostboard Member
good luck, I hope you'll have a few free hours to guess the right answers xD
-
April 30th, 2005, 09:13 PM
#1275
HB Forum Owner
HXXP://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/english/secret.php?env_chapter=1 [change HXXP by http] is a direct link to the questionnaire.
This PHP script expects an HTTP POST but it seems to be accepting HTTP GETs... Thanks guys. The variables env_a01 through env_a05 select your response (0, 1 or 2), env_chapter is set to 2, and env_data01 through env_data05 seem to be the numbers of the questions you've been asked! No cookies, thanks again... This means you can try again the same questionnaire (I haven't verified it myself but seems like it). You might be able to fool it by replying correctly to the same question 5 times too (by setting all env_data0x to the same value, and replying with the correct option in env_a0x), I haven't verified if it checks for this.
You can GET URLs with http://url?variable1=value2&variable2=value2 and so on.
I won't say more.
????????
Bah, far simpler than that... Just going back and guessing based on the number of answers you did correctly will work... The following link will take you to the vids, I'm posting it so they learn to use $_POST and PHP sessions next time.
Change HXXP to http and join lines (just so they don't track referers to our little board)
<font color="red">HXXP://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/english/secret.php?env_a01=2&
env_a02=1&env_a03=1&env_a04=0&env_a05=0&env_chapte r=2&env_data01=7&
env_data02=4&env_data03=8&env_data04=8&env_data05= 7&x=75&y=14</font>
Know your PHP at http://php.net, kthx.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 30, 2005 08:52 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 30th, 2005, 11:42 PM
#1276
Inactive Member
You're the master Hehehe... PHP roolz [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 1st, 2005, 12:42 AM
#1277
Senior Hostboard Member
-
May 1st, 2005, 03:08 AM
#1278
HB Forum Owner
Cool
See if the replies to the questions are given in a random order (i.e. if you can catch the same question with answers in a different order).
If so, make a client to always answer A. In an average of some 120 attempts, or about 240 in typical bad luck scenario, you can get in.
-
May 7th, 2005, 04:17 PM
#1279
HB Forum Owner
-
May 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
#1280
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks